Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Valentines Day 2017 Boudoir Discounts! || Utah

Valentine's Boudoir Discounts!
i ONLY do discounts for Valentines day!
{originally $160}

6 spots left!


Weekdays 12p-3p.
Weekends 9a-3p.
Only 6 spots left!

** Hair and Makeup done by you to save costs, but I can get you a MUA upon request. It it's a separate cost.

*These are special portrait edits. I do edit stretch marks and cellulite.
*I don't "make you skinnier" (I get this request ;)
But I am good with angles and lighting :)
*I pose you so no need to worry.
*Wood floor full body silhouette shots available this year! (Weren't available the last couple years)
*these are so fun and I promise you, you will feel comfortable with me!
**
Message me on fb to book your day! 
{linked below}
$40 non refundable deposit due at time of booking. This will go toward your total session cost.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...