Friday, May 24, 2013

{Utah Construction} LPR Heavy Industrial Construction!

Seriously, how cool is this! I had the amazing opportunity to be the photographer for an LPR Construction project! My images were used for their calendar and so forth! Such an awesome milestone for ChrissyAnn Photography! Might i add how fun it was!? I got to go about 200 ft (ok ok, so maybe i only braved about 90 ft) into the air! So so awesome! BIG thank you to my amazing assistant Nikki who was my ground shooter while i was up in the air!
Also, ill tell you what, you DEFINITELY gain a new respect for the men and women who do this kind of work! Out there in the blistering sun, rain, snow, winds... all constructing our amazing building in the good ol' U.S of A! :)) Thanks guys for your awesome work!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...